• The second book in the Light Bearer Series is now with my small, but awesome group of beta readers, who, once I have their feedback, I will be able to make some more changes, and then plan to publish it. This process does seem to take some time, but hopefully, I will be able to keep moving things along and get book two out in the not too near distant future.
• Book three in the Light Bearer series is also now at first draft stage and book four is in progress. I can't believe that I am nearing the end of writing this incredible journey with the little world I have created, but I also know I have a lot of re-writing to go, so maybe by the very end, I will be more than ready to release these books into the world. Gosh, what will I write next? Ideas anyone.
• I am also creating new book covers for the whole series, so watch this space for a new and exciting look.
• I am also one of the authors who will be at the Bayside Author Expo this coming Sunday, 29 May from 1 - 5 pm at the Beaumaris library. There will be lots of awesome authors there, so if you are free, come along and say hello.
• I am about to start an Instagram campaign and will be giving away some cool prizes, so if you haven't already, you can find me @trmilneauthor. Please don't be offended if I don't follow you back. It's not that I don't like you, it's just a bit strange for me (and probably you), an adult following a child. Hope you understand!